Today's Survival Show Forum
December 18, 2017, 01:34:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Today's Survival Forum, share your survival ideas.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: You might be a survivalist if....  (Read 21067 times)
ravenwolf31

« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2015, 05:26:40 PM »

You might be a prepper if you use your food dehydrator to dry a bunch of canned goods to put in mason jars so you would have more room in your pantry for more canned stuff. Cheesy 6 cans of veggies dried in a dehydrator = one mason jar full.

If a man lose ev'rything he owns
Has he truly lost his worth?
Or is it the beginning
Of a new and brighter birth? -- Through Heavens's Eyes, Prince of Egypt Soundtrack.

Preppers: We are the type that for when the world hands us lemons, we make beef stew. Then we just sit back and watch while everyone else wonders how the hell we got beef stew out of lemons. Oh and we are willing to teach them how we did it. -- Ravenwolf

The Wolf Den My Blog
Todays Survival Show
Administrator

« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2015, 06:11:23 PM »

That's a good one   Grin

To know that even one life has breathed easier because I have lived, that is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

www.todayssurvival.com
Bob@todayssurvival.com
ravenwolf31

« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2016, 04:43:41 PM »

You might be a prepper if your list of grocery stores that you shop at for food includes military surplus stores.

Or is it the beginning
Of a new and brighter birth? -- Through Heavens's Eyes, Prince of Egypt Soundtrack.

Preppers: We are the type that for when the world hands us lemons, we make beef stew. Then we just sit back and watch while everyone else wonders how the hell we got beef stew out of lemons. Oh and we are willing to teach them how we did it. -- Ravenwolf

The Wolf Den My Blog
Todays Survival Show
Administrator

« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2016, 07:46:39 PM »

Good one.  Purchased things a mil surp stores before, but not food.  Maybe I'm not a true prepper??   Grin

To know that even one life has breathed easier because I have lived, that is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

www.todayssurvival.com
Bob@todayssurvival.com
ravenwolf31

« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2016, 02:06:31 AM »

There is a surplus store near me that sells Military MRE's, camping food, and survival food in buckets. Pretty cool stuff.

Or is it the beginning

The Wolf Den My Blog
ravenwolf31

« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2016, 09:55:00 AM »

You might be a prepper if you are excited that your Army Field Manuals have arrived in the mail and you are not a part of the military.

Or is it the beginning

The Wolf Den My Blog
ravenwolf31

« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2016, 04:18:12 PM »

you might be a homesteader / prepper if your idea of an afternoon of fun involves cutting up pounds and pounds of (insert any food item here!) for preserving.

Or is it the beginning

The Wolf Den My Blog
Todays Survival Show
Administrator

« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2016, 01:49:34 PM »

Normal life, isn't it?  Cheesy

www.todayssurvival.com
Bob@todayssurvival.com
ravenwolf31

« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2016, 02:57:54 PM »

I thought of that one when I was cutting up and dipping several pounds of strawberries for my dehydrator. Cheesy

Or is it the beginning

The Wolf Den My Blog
atomic17
Proudly Canadian

« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2016, 09:20:15 AM »

Does pitting cherries count? Its been an amazing cherry season here...

You might be a prepper / homesteader if :

1) People talk about how relaxing gardening is, and you have a flashback to the primal rage that filled you when you hand caught an insect that was ravaging your vegetables.

2) You always have at least two exit strategies from whatever room your in.

3) Youve sent emails to facility management over obstructed fire exits or fire doors left open.

להיות עם חפשי בארצנו
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: