Today's Survival Show Forum
December 16, 2017, 07:34:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Today's Survival Forum, share your survival ideas.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello????  (Read 582 times)
oldsoldier
Global Moderator

« on: February 19, 2017, 10:28:34 AM »

Anybody still around other than me?  Haven't seen anyone else post in months.

If I can help one person to get prepared, If I can through my knowledge and prevent them from making the mistakes I have made. If I can help just one person to obtain the knowledge that will save their life or the life of a loved one. Then I will know that the time and work I have invested was and is worth every minute spent.
Todays Survival Show
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 06:13:40 PM »

It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I'm not putting out regular podcast episodes right now.  Life has me overloaded pretty heavily.  It's good to hear from you again oldsoldier.

To know that even one life has breathed easier because I have lived, that is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

www.todayssurvival.com
Bob@todayssurvival.com
oldsoldier
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 04:20:10 PM »

Good to hear from you as well Bob. Have actually thought about giving you a call and seeing how you've been feeling. Hope things slow down a little bit for you soon so you get a chance to breathe.

If I can help one person to get prepared, If I can through my knowledge and prevent them from making the mistakes I have made. If I can help just one person to obtain the knowledge that will save their life or the life of a loved one. Then I will know that the time and work I have invested was and is worth every minute spent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: