Today's Survival Show Forum
May 24, 2017, 06:39:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Today's Survival Forum, share your survival ideas.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Falsely charged: Good guy Paul Lathrop cleared, but a lesson for concealed carry  (Read 320 times)
Todays Survival Show
Administrator

« on: August 25, 2016, 07:22:22 AM »

Paul Lathrop host of the Polite Society Podcast was arrested last February. He was accused of brandishing a firearm and making terroristic threats at a Nebraska truck stop. All charges were dropped earlier this week, but he went through a tremendous ordeal to get his name cleared because of an anti gun prosecutor, clearly with an agenda.  Also, the police seem to be at least part of the problem.

Paul Lathrop is my friend.  He drives a truck for a living.  He was also instructing a student driver when this happened.  Unfortunately, his accuser won the race to call 911 and Paul spent 5 days in jail for no good reason.  After spending literally thousands of dollars and 6 months clearing his name, there is a huge lesson to be learned.

Now that Paul can talk publicly, I was the first to interview him, to tell his story. It's well worth the listen.

http://www.handgunworld.com/episode-381-falsely-charged-paul-lathrop-speaks-publicly-for-the-first-time/

To know that even one life has breathed easier because I have lived, that is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

www.todayssurvival.com
Bob@todayssurvival.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: