Today's Survival Show Forum
December 16, 2017, 07:28:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Today's Survival Forum, share your survival ideas.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from SE Georgia  (Read 3137 times)
PJOutdoors

« on: August 21, 2016, 09:22:26 AM »

Hey everyone. I just found the podcast a few weeks ago and have been listening since. I drive a lot around my territory so I can usually get caught up on one or two from the feed history per day. I have been a long time outdoorsman and dabble in gardening from time to time. Combining that with people skills from a sales career and skills from being a mechanic by trade I feel fairly well rounded. I am very knowedgeable with hunting and fishing, very good with camping and survival skills. My wife and I are working towards a goal of owning our own place and attempting the Ramsey way of life so I am already familiar with what many seem to agree with around here. Anywho, great to be here and I am looking forward to learning even more!
Todays Survival Show
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 07:16:54 PM »

Welcome to the forum.  I can learn a lot from you since you're a mechanic.  I drive to very used cars (paid for) that nickel and dime me, but still far less than a new car payment.  And a former salesperson!  Cool.  Now I'm really relating.

To know that even one life has breathed easier because I have lived, that is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

www.todayssurvival.com
Bob@todayssurvival.com
PJOutdoors

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 07:22:40 PM »

I also service the hospitality industry. How's that for relating! That is actually one of the things that had me coming back to the podcast, your sales job was similar to mine now and it kinda perked my interest. Biggest difference is I can't have firearms in a company car and I help with cleaning and sanitization solutions for the customers instead of security.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: