Today's Survival Show Forum
August 16, 2017, 04:30:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Today's Survival Forum, share your survival ideas.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wisconsin Prepper Meet & Greet August 6th  (Read 747 times)
AGreyMan

« on: April 04, 2016, 11:34:09 AM »

What: Wisconsin Preparedness and Self-reliant minded people getting together to chat, exchange ideas and discuss food storage with people who (probably) don't think you are crazy.

When: Saturday, August 6th, 10:00am to ?? Arrive when you'd care to, leave when you want to.

Where: Mill Bluff State Park, which is near Camp Douglas, WI.  We'll be in the picnic shelter on East side of Funnel Rd. The picnic shelter area should have a sign with a red "e" on it.

What to bring:

1) Whatever you'd like to eat and drink. There will be a charcoal grill and plenty of charcoal, with a spatula and tongs. There will be a selection of soft drinks and water for free.

2) Kids. There is a playground and a swimming area on a pond. There are stairs to the top of the bluff with a great view.

3) Notepad. (optional!) You might meet someone you'd like to talk to later.

Cost: Nothing. Well, technically you need a state park sticker to get in, but if you are really broke you can park your car on Funnel Road and walk the 75 yards in to the picnic shelter.

Why: We can all learn from each other, if get out from behind our keyboards and meet each other.

Carlyle

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 07:14:58 PM »

Ah, how I wish I was closer
Todays Survival Show
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 08:21:17 PM »

Wish I could be there.  I miss the Wisconsin outdoors.  Have a great event. 

To know that even one life has breathed easier because I have lived, that is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

www.todayssurvival.com
Bob@todayssurvival.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: