« on: July 22, 2009, 05:10:03 AM »
Today's Survival FORUM is dedicated to free exchange of information among like-minded individuals who wish to learn and share with others about self-sufficiency, survival living, preparedness, self defense, liberty and freedom, and how to create real "change" they can believe in.
Members here are free to discuss various topics, but there are certain rules that must be followed.
THE INTENT OF THIS FORUM:
The intent of TODAY'S Survival Forum is for the sharing of knowledge and information as it relates to self sufficient and secure living. This Forum is a private forum that cherishes the ability for citizens of all nations, shapes and sizes to express themselves freely. However, those members that are disruptive to or dismissive of the intent of the forums may be excused from the forum by Site Staff with prejudice. Ignoring a request by site staff may result in punitive action, up to & including being banned from the site.
1) Any and all illegal acts will not be allowed on this forum. Any advocation or talk of illegal activity will result in immediate termination of membership.
2)Sexual harassment will not be tolerated. Respect will be shown to all members, be they male or female.
3) Management will not be held responsible for any acts or communication pertaining to anything on this forum.
4) Certain topics will not be allowed such as explosives, drug use by members, or any topic which is Racist/Hateful/Derogatory/Slanderous. This means no hate speech or personal attacks. Some topics may be offensive to some people and if a topic offends you we ask that you not post on that particular topic. Debate sometimes can and does get heated at times and members should expect this but please keep it professional and do not single out individual members. No personal attacks please.
5) You must be at least 18 to use this forum without adult supervision. There are young people on this forum, SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR POSTS CLEAN or you will be terminated immediately. Young people can use this forum under adult supervision.
7) Today's Survival Forum does not provide financial advice. The discussions that take place of this forum are opinion only. What is provided is suggestions for guidance, not specific advice and should not be construed any differently. Seek the help of a professional for "proper" advice. The Ownership nor the Management will not be held accountable for any action you might take after visiting this website.
8 ) If buying, selling, trading, bartering of items and gear among members takes place, the Ownership and Management of this forum is not responsible for any result of your transactions.
9) Articles and News Items may be posted for FAIR USE, but we ask that if at all possible that members get permission before posting copyrighted material.
10) Please note that that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to 100% confirm the validity of posts.
The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
11) You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The Ownership and Management of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.