Today's Survival Show Forum
June 26, 2017, 08:42:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Today's Survival Forum, share your survival ideas.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just did a reloading component barter!  (Read 6237 times)
AGreyMan

« on: January 04, 2013, 04:17:51 PM »

Hi Folks:

I have decided to stop reloading .45ACP ammo, as I am trying to trade off my G21.

That left me with lots of large pistol primers, and 230gr. FMJ bullets. I traded them to a friend of a friend for several thousand 5.56mm brass casings, which I use a lot more than .45ACP.

He's happy and I'm happy.
UniqueReloader

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 06:02:40 PM »

The thought of trading anything of mine that is 45acp related makes me cringe, but im glad that you are happy and able to load 223.  It seems most reloaders are always willing to trade for something, we tend to be a bit ahead of the curve when it comes to paper money.  Tangible items are the only items that count.

Most people can't think.  Most of the remainder won't think. The small fraction who do think, can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively and without delusion, in the long run, these are the only people that count.                   

Robert A. Heinlein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: