Episode 28 – Don’t be a Nowhere Man – make plans
Total downloads this episode: 126 www.podtrac.com measurement reports
The first episode in a series I will be covering called ” Making Plans.” This sets the table. I discuss:
- Do you know someone who’s a nowhere man?
- Were you a nowhere man?
- Do you know people that are fence sitters with no point of view?
- Are we engaging in a “bunker mentality?”
- What happens to people who see only what they want to see?
- I explain why plans are so important and how they transform you from a nowhere man to someone who can live without too much worry.
- What plans I think you should start making now
- Should you take a stand on the pressing issues of our day – and why?
- Realistic goals for secure living and survival
- How to set the example to persuade others to start making plans