Episode 114 – Networking for Survival
Building your survival network is one of the more important preparedness techniques you can learn. I’m a firm believer that who you know is often as important as what you know. So in this episode I will discuss some ideas on how to prepare in advance and find the right people who are like minded who can help you prepare now and be there for you after any emergency. It doesn’t have to be a major catastrophe either. Even what’s considered a minor emergency can be mitigated by…who you know.
- How to begin connecting with preparedness minded people.
- Where to hold meetings.
- What to discuss in those meetings.
- A quick review of the basics of preparations.
- How to delegate tasks and skills to be performed after an emergency.
- What types of people should you get to know?
- Where to find them?
- Neighborhood preparedness programs.
- How to set up a safeground.
Please join our like minded group on our internet Forum and don’t forget to support my show by ordering your Today’s Survival Show CD or digital download today. Click here for more info. Available Dec 15, 2010.
Comments are closed.