Episode 105 – Apartment Survivalism, Interview with Frazer Kon
Apartment survivalism is entirely possible and very realistic. Too many people think that because they don’t have a large homestead with a lot of rural property, that they cannot take steps to get prepared for common every day disasters. In this episode, I do an interview with Frazer Kon from our forum. He joins me from Canada and discussed what he’s done to prepare while living in a first floor apartment. A lot of what you will hear him say also applies to anyone and applies to living a more secure life right now!
- Storing food in an apartment.
- Storing water in an apartment.
- Apartment security.
- Financial planning for renters.
- Preparing for power loss in apartments.
- Modifying furniture to provide storage space.
- Present day bartering example.
- Having a plan.
Comments are closed.