Episode 103 – How to start preparing and avoid “beginning prepper stress.”
This podcast is one year old today! Thank you!
Whether you are a new prepper or experienced prepper, I think it’s safe to say that it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the task of getting ready for what may come. That’s why I’m convinced some people don’t do it. They want to, but it’s too overwhelming or they don’t know where to start. They also don’t want people to make fun of them so they don’t even try. Can you relate? Tune into this show for some tips on how to take it one step at a time. This show is inspired by an excellent blog post on The Survival Blog.
- The social, political, and psychological themes encountered in TEOTWAWKI seems to make some people bristle, why?
- The amount of information to be taken in, the sudden awareness of your vulnerability.
- How to figure out “where to start?”
- How to take it one step at a time.
- How many preparations is enough?
- Home Security Tips.
- Why physical fitness should not be neglected.
- Audio soundbite from Austin Adventure Boot Camp.